We are currently hiring for the following position:
- Assistant Operations Manager (full-time)
Please see below for job descriptions and requirements. Email a cover letter + resume to email@example.com along with your availability to start. We are looking to fill these positions immediately. Compensation is based on experience.
Must be available to work weekends.
As the Assistant Operations Manager for Camino, you will oversee all online and storefront operations for the business. This includes managing staff, general upkeep of the shop, customer relations, and facilitating special promotions and events. This position reports to the Marketing & Operations Manager. You may also work directly with the store owner at times.
We are looking for a passionate individual who is a natural team leader to take on the role of Assistant Operations Manager. Previous experience in store operations is required. We are looking for a go-getter with a positive attitude who is excited to grow with us.
- Register duties
- Oversee part-time staff (hiring, training, timekeeping)
- Receive and manage inventory
- Prepare orders for shipping
- Upkeep of online store
- Send custom invoices
- Maintain visual standards on the sales floor
- Open and/or close store
- Build relationships with new and returning clients
- Assist with floral design as-needed
- Assist with miscellaneous projects and special events